Search

September 08, 2007

Photo Essay: Coney Island’s Last Friday of the Summer


I'm cramming in as much as I can. It's like the world is ending soon.


Since it was the last Friday with fireworks at Coney Island, I had to go, even if that meant going by myself.


The evening's highlights? Riding the El Dorado bumper cars 3x. Nathan's cheese dog with sauteed onions.


A nice leisurely stationary cage ride on the Wonder Wheel...


View One of the swinging cages, viewed from my stationary cage


And, of course...


Click for more photos


I was standing on the boardwalk, while the fireworks were being launched right off the beach. The smoke choked me and blew burnt remnants of the encasements over my head and into my hair, but I loved it. Fireworks have never been so loud.


I only wish I could have shared it with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment